Anyone who lives in Texas has to come to grips with the fact that we suffer a lot of power outages, whether from natural disasters or from accidents caused by human error. You can definitely expect at least a few blackouts annually. The question is whether you will be ready with dependable generator services, or whether you will be caught off guard. Speaking to our experts at Matrix Electric is the best way to be prepared the next time the power goes out.
Get in touch with us now at (469) 812-8220 to determine which kind of generator would be best for your home.
Taking Advantage of Total Security with a Dedicated Generator Installation
Are you unsure whether to take the step of buying a generator for your home? If so, it is important to understand that there are a lot of benefits that come with having a reliable generator installed on your property. Even though you will certainly be making a hefty investment initially, the advantages you will gain will definitely outweigh the costs.
Some of the multiple benefits of a generator installation include:
- A reliable source of electrical power, no matter what kind of disaster occurs
- Zero losses of productivity and time that can occur during a blackout
- Peace of mind that your valuable devices and expensive equipment are kept completely safe
- Greater mobility in carrying out all the projects you want to accomplish, even if you live in a remote area or have an unreliable grid
- Higher sustainability of our limited natural resources, since modern generators primarily use fuels with a decreased carbon footprint
- Safety for any family member who relies on electrically powered medical devices, like a breathing machine
- Reduced costs normally spent on wasted food or damaged property after a blackout
- Security from dangerous consequences once the power is suddenly restored, such as devastating electrical fires
“Daniel, a clean-cut and articulate gentleman, showed up promptly and took care of my issue quickly. He even hung out for a while to help me deal with my HVAC contractor.”- JD M.
“These electricians know their stuff!”- Donna B.
“Daniel Ponton was extremely nice and helped explain all the work we needed to be done to our house.”- Morgan H.
Some residents may initially be hesitant about investing in a generator installation because they are worried it will be too expensive. However, it is important to remember that generators will actually save you a lot of costs, rather than the other way around. In addition to protecting your priceless electrical equipment and devices, generators can be used to provide electricity during the “peak periods” of daily usage.
Since electrical companies often charge steep prices in the daytime when everyone uses power simultaneously, you can use your generator for a dependable supply of energy until the moment that the off-peak period starts. This often reduces your bills for energy consumption by 40-50%. In a short amount of time, you can easily make back the money that you spent on your generator installation, since you are not wasting your hard-earned resources on expensive peak charges. To learn more about all the other ways you can save money by having a generator installed, talk to our team at Matrix Electric.
Simply call our technicians today at (469) 812-8220 or contact our team online to learn more about what is involved in our Mesquite generator services.